Broad themes for FREE Paper / Poster presentations: Nursing Education, Practice and Research.ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted by Email (MS word format) only to email@example.com before 20th January 2020.
- Please indicate your preference for presentation (Oral / Poster).
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision on the mode of presentation.
- Three best Oral and Poster presentations will be awarded.
- Presenting author must be registered for the conference.
- Only one person will be allowed to present and will be given the certificate of presentation.
- Candidates are limited to only one oral or poster presentation.
- Please indicate clearly as subject “Abstract submission for Paper / Poster presentation at ICPN 2020” while submitting abstract.
Abstract Format Guidelines:
- Word limit: abstract text must be limited to 250 words.
- Writing style: Times New Roman, 12-point font and 1.5 - line space
- Content (IMRaD format):
- Title: please provide a concise, informative title and no abbreviations.
- Author detail: write the author(s) name (s) the way it should appear in manuscript sequential order. Highlight the name of presenting author.
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Pictures, tables and charts within the abstract text are not allowed.
- Its’ author responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact that will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- All presentations should be prepared on/saved as MS Power –point.
- Duration: Each presenter will be allocated an overall time of 10 minutes including discussion (8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for question and answer session).
- Poster board size: 3 ft. X 4 ft. (90 X 120 cms).
- Duration: Each presenter will be allocated an overall time of 5 minutes including discussion.
Guidelines for Final oral presentation after acceptance
Guidelines for Final poster presentation after acceptance: